Spotlights: Open Space

Another Friday has passed, and It's time to shine the spotlight on some of the contributions for this past theme. Open Spaces, as all of the posts have shown, are beautiful and vast, weather we see big landscapes or interesting indoors. Of course I couldn't choose only one, and since we had many contributions I feel it's ok to select 5, in no particular order. So let's go.



I loved to see so many various landscapes in the post. Even though I only selected this one, all the shots are great. Especially the double rainbow.



I love hiking and the faraway places you can discover while doing so. Barb showed us her hike to Mission Creek and visit of remains of old structures, which was very interesting. The post shows us her story and many pictures, from which I have selected the one below.



There is something very soothing in the open spaces depicted in Ginger's post, maybe it's the vibrant colors or bright sunny days shown in the images. Whatever it is, it's a feast for the eyes.



I loved seeing various contributions on this theme in Peggy's post. I have selected this one with the barn, which is very delicate and beautiful. I like the shadow of the tree against the barn.



One of our new contributors, Ileana, showed some really moody black and white open spaces. They are enhanced by some fog, which adds a lot to the images. I selected this one for the spotlight.


That concludes the spotlights for last Friday's theme. A big thank you to all contributors. Thanks for making this blog grow, and linking up every week. 

* * *

This Friday, the theme is Leading Lines. Follow the lines in your town, whether they are straight or curved, Where do they lead? Spotlight by GingerV.

Comments

  1. These pics are so beautiful they make me want to plan a vacation to each spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Mersad. Thanks for my spotlighted one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Mersad! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are so beautiful and magical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first is my most favorites among the participants' photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: