Member Voice for November 19 - Temptation

Temptation is the act of enticement or allurement, something that tempts, entices, or allures.
A temptation is an act that looks appealing to an individual. It is usually used to describe acts with negative connotations and as such, tends to lead a person to regret such actions, for various reasons: legal, social, psychological (including feeling guilt), health, economic, etc. 
 
A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. Often, the "guilt" involved is simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes, rather than actual moral guilt. Fashion, music, and food (especially unhealthier foods high in sugar and/or fat) can be examples of guilty pleasures.

Guilty pleasures are the little things that make life just a wee bit better. Of course, they're also the things you're not supposed to like for reasons it may be unhealthy for you or even sometimes harmful or maybe you do to an excess. Think of this in a fun way though shooters, not harmful or hurtful.
 After all........ this blog is rated PG!




What is a temptation for you? The gotta have it if I see or think about it stuff. Here is a list of guilty pleasures I found on the internet:
1. Doritos
2. Cheetos
3. Oreo
4. Winston Red
5. Red Bull 

Have fun and can't wait to see our "shooters" temptations and guilty pleasures from your town. 

Comments

  1. I think that I'll have some fun with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the idea Heather!! have fun! I think we will have some real surprises........

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be fun! Of course, Butler and I will have to put Bagman in a straight jacket to prevent it from becoming x-rated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure Mark. your post will be very fun for sure! and surprising at every turn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guilty pleasures are all around my town. I do live in Sin City. Haha. I'll do my best to come up with my own guilty pleasures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: