OCTOBER 2 ASSIGNMENT!

A PHOTO STUDY OF A BUILDING

Comments

  1. Mine is up because I am on vacation, and also I am getting trouble down loading from this computer where I have all my holiday photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, but I forgot the memory stick with the right photos at home, and I won't be home until late Tuesday, so no post this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to take a break from the Friday Shoot-Outs...and I don't want to, but I've got too much going on right now...mid-terms, work, company coming....
    I will miss the interaction, but I've got to make some adjustments.
    Have a good time! I'll visit when I can sit down and breathe!
    ;^)
    Thank you for all of the fun and friendship!
    ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a giant bum and didn't get around to the Shoot Out this week...there's been so much going on since we got home from the wedding! I did, however, get some wedding pictures up if anyone is interested and will do my best to take a look at everyone else's stuff today! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My post was delayed due to my insane schedule and a computer problem...but it is up now so please visit :)
    Thanks! I can't wait to see everyone's buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://annkschin.blogspot.com/2009/09/friday-shoot-outnanyang-technological.html

    Hi Chef E and GingerV,

    I posted my challenge early in the week because I went away. Here it is. It is after mt Tsunami warning post.

    Cheers,

    Ann , still recovering after a caving holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to suggest that for sometime down the road a bit our assignment could be "bridges". I'm always amazed by the wonderful assignment ideas that pop up. Taking part in the Shoot Out is one of the highlights of my week. Thanks again for all the hard work the Team contributes. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: